Okay so if Vastra is a Silurian and more reptile-like than mammal-like, consider:
- Vastra grabbing bugs of the sill with her tongue when no-one’s looking
- Vastra sunning naked as the day she was hatched in her conservatory
- Vastra seeking out small, dark places when worried
- Vastra becoming embarrassingly cuddly when the chill of Victorian London gets to her
things i am always up for:
- weird birds
- klondike bars
- dr who
- lesbian lizards
AU where everything is the same except madame vastra is a sea devil
Q:vastra is cruel and objectifying towards jenny, and treats her like a servant. it makes sense that there's people who don't ship them. srsly, vastra's behaviour is bordering abusive, why would fans ship that?
- the only times you see jenny acting as if she is vastra’s maid and vice versa is when a) she was actually her maid or b) when they are “keeping up appearances”
- vastra doesn’t really treat jenny in a “cruel” way like. at all. ever
- they are happy
- vastra is a venomous flesh eating lizard
Q:Can't the whouffle shippers just give up and move on please? They've made it explicitly clear that they're not romantically inclined to each other. It's over. Stop.
I don’t really have a problem with people who like it (even if i personally have a distaste for it) but it bothers me that there’s less fanfiction for the married couple that’s been on the show for around 3 years now than the specifically denied relationship of two characters that have shared one episode together so far
Q:Is it just me, or have Whouffle shippers gotten even more desperate? I mean, I just saw a post the other day saying "He may not be her boyfriend, but he's certainly her husband." I mean, where do they get these ideas!?!?!?
????????? what does that even mean?